Trading of cryptocurrencies and instruments on the stock exchanges. BCF tokens on Ethereum represent ownership of a fraction of the fund. There have been a total of 665,466.9106 BCF tokens,
- Rohan Rathood
- A closed ended funds (i.e. no more tokens will be issued) adds a premium over the NAV. (CombiCoin is an example of an open ended fund)
- Potentially the fund can make profits both in a bear and a bull market, as the fund can short
- The ICO Nav was $4.6 and the NAV as of 4th Aptil is $12
- There are two tokens RCF and BCF linked to BorgiasCapital / RCF fund. The RCF token is defunct and valueless
- Rohan Rathood has a history of being able to make profits from trading.
- Rohan Rathood is the main trader for Borgias Capital. If anything where to happen to him it would be a significant loss to the fund.
- The funds has plans to scale to a 100 million US dollars it is unknown if the trading systems used today with six million can scale as much.
- 80% of the funds profits are paid to token holders
- No dividends are paid if there are any losses in a particular month
- 2018-04-04 $2.881342
- 2018-02-28 $1.345462
- 2018-01-30 $1.659000
- 2017-12-26 $2.589058
- 25th February 2017: Last ICO round There where three ICO rounds the last of which was hardcap of 1500 ETH
- RCF : https://ethplorer.io/address/0x4e1d9a76c688a6dfca4c692f1b9c5be2d2d88311 this contract address is no longer valid.
Rohan’s posts: https://t.me/rohancryptoupdates
Borgias Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/AFFozE7Kz2lzad6YbIzXuw