- Holding the top 31 cryptocurrencies by marketcap
- Re-balancing once every two months
- CombiCoin keeps betting on the winners by holding the top 31 and selling any coins which drops out of the top 31.
- Holding: Zero fees
- Buying: 3.5%
- Selling: 3.5%
- When the Combicoin is listed on an exchange the buying and selling will be done at market; zero fees
- Ideal as a multi-year holding, because CombiCoin does not charge yearly managment fees.
- Triaconta is registered in the Netherlands
- It is very difficult to determine which cryptocurrencies will be successful, however the best ones
- As of 2nd April 2018 CombiCoin and Tria tokens are not yet listed on exchanges.
- The legal structure of CombiCoin is peculiar. This has been done in order not to fall under the Dutch financial regulator (AFM) rules.
- Don Molenaar
- Guust Hilte
- Website: https://combicoin.co/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/triacontacc
- Whitepaper: https://www.triaconta.com/CombiCoin_Whitepaper.pdf
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GJvc6AyQQtKKkjzjq-cbZw
- 1st Sept 2017: ICO Start
- 30th Sept 2017: ICO End
- March 2018: Implementation of new legal structure: https://triaconta.com/legalstructure/
- March 2018: AFM Comments on new legal strucutre