Passive Income from Kowala nodes. The Stable coin.
September 8, 2018
Kowala’s objective is to create a stable coin. The objective is for 1 kUSD – $1
- Source: Derivation of the Tendermint protocol and heavily modified of the ETH code base
- Dual token Own Blockchain
- kUSD – The Stable coin only $10,000 will be premined, these are scheduled for destruction later.
- mUSD – Minting coins total coins – 1,073,741,824 All pre-mined – (Sold in the ICO, I guess?)
- Speed: Block time less than 1 second. Block times at 7,000 TPS
- POW: Nodes require low computational requirements can run on AWS.
- Fees: Less than a penny
- Mainnet launch: Q3 of 2018
How to make a passive income from Kowala masternodes?
- Mining for mUSD by staking then in a node. 30,000 coins are needed to create a Kowala masternode. These will generate kUSD. The block reward is variable. The amount depends on the price of kUSD. If the stable coin is below or above the $1 then the block reward will be adjusted in order to stimulate the market to keep the value at $1. Another mechanism is to freeze kUSD taking it out of the circulation. Collateral is not locked to create the stable coin unlike Maker.dao
- Fees from transactions will be shared among the miners.
- According to Kowala if the market cap goes up to 3 billion the expected returns are of 83 kUSD per month.
- Read more: Tokenomics of Crypto Passive Income
- Dash (While Dash is not a stable currency it is being used as an alternative to the local and USD in Venezuela)
How to get kUSD?
There has been a sale of a pre-Sale and no ICO has been announced as of the time of publication.
More information: kowala.tech