Sift is a day trading forex and cryptocurrency trading fund which relies on specific software that gives out trading signals. As of March 2018, the fund relies on traders to trade however in the new term the trading will be fully automated.
- Guy Powell
- James May
- Very clear and transparent communication
- The fund uses a quantitative trading strategy, which means that is a non-emotional way of day trading.
- 20% of the funds are not traded, this gives the fund a backup plan in case of major disaster.
- Has exposure to both the Forex and Cryptocurrency markets
- In early 2018 the fund changed jurisdiction from the UK to Luxembourg, this reduced the tax exposure of the fund.
- The fund can make profit in a bear market, by shorting the market.
- Sift trades only during UK business hours
- The token has low liquidity on EtherDelta.
- Moving sift tokens is expensive. Tip leaving one SIFT in the sending wallet reduces the price.
- 15% of profits are taken as fees.
The fund takes 15% of the profits as fees. The remaining 85% is divided into two, one part is paid out as a dividend the other is reinvested into the fund. Dividends are paid on the first Monday of every month.
- 2018-04-04 $0.005920
- 2018-03-05 $0.019580
- 2018-02-05 $0.029582
- 2018-01-02 $0.060380
- 2017-12-04 $0.023719
- 2017-11-06 $0.014932
- 1st Aug 2017: ICO start
- 15th Sep 2017: ICO end
- April 2018: Jurisdiction Switch from UK to Luxembourg
Sift General Telegram: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@smartift
Sift Announcment Channel: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@SmartIFTNews