Not investment or financial advice. This is not an endorsement or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own the asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. Do your own research. See full disclaimer.
We receive no direct payments from the mentioned companies. Some links on this page are affiliate links, at no extra cost to you, we may receive commissions when you use them. However, we try our best to keep our articles fair and balanced.
This is a list of p2p companies in Europe, their listing is not an endorsement and this is not financial advice. Several times I refer to something called the “BuyBack Guarantee”, do keep in mind that this buyback guarantee is guaranteed only as long as those who guarantee it are around. These companies can fail and the buyback guarantee they offered fails with them. Please learn more about p2p investing before you invest:
Mintos is a major P2P investment platform all over Europe. It is a loan originator meaning it sources loans from many different firms. It was launched in 2015 and based in Riga, Latvia. They employ over 90 people and have loaned over 3 billion euros. It offers a great liquidity in the secondary market and you can potentially exit the loan before it’s ending.
- It has a large variety of loans available.
- The platform allows you to diversify the client’s portfolio.
- Allows you to invest in a variety of countries and also in Foreign currencies.
- You can invest via pre-defined strategies or auto-invest portfolio.
- Many loans have a buy-back guarantee.
- Auto investment options can be complex.
See also: Mintos Review
Grupeer is a P2P platform based in Latvia, they offer the opportunity to invest in several loan types including Business loans, Personal loans and RealEstate loans. As of October 2019, more than 33 Million Euros have been invested and the average interest rate has been of 13%.
- Grupeer have a Competitive yield, they provide interest at high rate compared to banks.
- The BuyBack Guarantee offers security on the loans.
- It is easy to diversify among loan types.
- Auto Invest, automatically invests funds and interest
- Given the higher yield, most likely, loans have a high risk
- There is a higher demand than supply on loans, so there could be some cash drag.
- Limited statistics
Focused on Bridge loans. Kuflink has three different types of products available: Self-investment, Auto-investment and IFISA (An Innovative Finance ISA). Investors can choose between three fixed-term options:
- 1-year – 3,99%,
- 3-year – 5%
- 5 year – 5,35%.
- Self-option – 5 to 7,2% and the level of loss protection is much higher.
- Loans are backed by property.
- Customer service is good and available beyond regular hours.
- Kuflink has skin in the game.
- Existence of a protection fund.
- ISA possible.
- Collateral assets may vary in quality
- Deal flow is slower than other larget platforms.
- No secondary market.
See Also: Kuflink review
Latvia based p2p marketplace, meaning they have multiple loan originators. Founded by Aventus Group and launched in 2017. This is an easy site and its functionalities able investors to choose individual loans or to use the auto-invest options available. The option of auto investment is similar to the ones available at other similar sites. This site makes available on a weekly basis a report by e-mail to every investor.
- Interest rates average (11 – 12%);
- Good deal flow.
- Has significant loans from “high risk” countries such as Kazakhstan, Moldova and Ukraine.
- The loan originators on PeerBerry vary significantly in their quality.
- Not possible to set the auto investor per lender.
- Loan originator data is lacking.
- Complex legal structures of loan originators
A p2p site focused on “buy to Let” Mortgages. This type of investment seems to be a lower risk than other p2p sites.
- Excellent repayment record as of Oct 2019.
- Efficient investment system. Requires little investor intervention.
- Automatic diversification.
- Protection fund available.
- Can split portfolio in different categories.
- Low-Interest rate around 3.5%.
- HIgh deal flow but investment are bought up quickly.
Blend network focuses on British property bridge loans outside of London, they focus on sectors the Banks find too small to service.
- Average returns of 12.6% as of Nov 2018.
- Probably highest returns in British property-backed loan p2p.
- Focuses on a smaller project to have higher diversification outside of London.
- Being outside of London valuations tend to be more stable.
- CEO has invested in all loans as of Nov 2018
- The minimum investment is £1,000
This list’s focus is on non-property p2p lending. See here for best p2p property investing or some examples below.
Offers Bonds backed by British property loans, it has easy access to information and a robust risk management framework
- Interest around 12% pa.
- Excellent deal info.
- Skin in the game.
- Average LTV (50 to 70)
- IF ISA and SIPP eligible
- High minimum investment.
This platform is based in Tallinn, Estonia. As of Oct 2019, they have lent over 130 million Euros. This platform lends mainly to developers, business owners and property developers.
- High deal flow.
- Good track record of loan repayments.
- Secondary Market.
- Investors have earned more than 10,000,000 in interest as of Oct 2019.
- No buyback guarantee but loans are property backed.
A P2P investment site whose core business is loans, secured by British real estate. The typical interest rate is about 10%. Provide good information on loan strcutres. There is the possibility of both manual and auto-invest. Loans available are listed weekly and the investors are informed by e-mail.
- All loans are secured.
- Good deal flow can easily invest large sums.
- Interest rates between 8 and 12%.
- Different accounts from the same family can be managed with just one login.
- Good track record.
- £5000 minimum per loan and increments of a minimum of £2500.
These are primarily located in Spain; there are also loans available in Italy and Portugal. The platform allows for diversification throughout various asset categories and locations. Housers is a real estate investing portal, it offers investments in:
- Participative Loan
- Buy-to-Let Opportunities
- Buy-to-Sell Opportunities
- Development Loan Opportunities
- Each of the listed investments has a risk scoring level: A, B, C, D, E, F, G.
- The minimum amount to invest per opportunity is € 50.
- Each share of the properties can be traded on a secondary market.
- Most of these deals would be inaccessible to the retail investor.
- The investor is shielded from the complexity of setting up, executing and maintaining the properties. In return, housers earns fees to coordinate these real estate deals.
- Real estate investment depends on someone else willing to buy the real estate in the future at a higher price; if this does not materialize, profits will be hard to make.
Learn more Housers Statistics pages
See also: Best Real Estate Crowdfunding platforms
Stay tuned more coming soon.