Borgias Capital Fund
Trading of cryptocurrencies and instruments on the stock exchanges. BCF tokens on Ethereum represent ownership of a fraction of the fund. There have been a total of 665,466.9106 BCF tokens,
- A closed ended funds (i.e. no more tokens will be issued) adds a premium over the NAV. (CombiCoin is an example of an open ended fund)
- Potentially the fund can make profits both in a bear and a bull market, as the fund can short
- The ICO Nav was $4.6 and the NAV as of 4th Aptil is $12
- There are two tokens RCF and BCF linked to BorgiasCapital / RCF fund. The RCF token is defunct and valueless
- Rohan Rathood has a history of being able to make profits from trading.
- Rohan Rathood is the main trader for Borgias Capital. If anything where to happen to him it would be a significant loss to the fund.
- The funds has plans to scale to a 100 million US dollars it is unknown if the trading systems used today with six million can scale as much.
- 80% of the funds profits are paid to token holders
- No dividends are paid if there are any losses in a particular month
- 2018-04-04 $2.881342
- 2018-02-28 $1.345462
- 2018-01-30 $1.659000
- 2017-12-26 $2.589058
Rohan’s posts: https://t.me/rohancryptoupdates
Borgias Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/AFFozE7Kz2lzad6YbIzXuw
Not investment advice. Not financial advice. Consult your financial advisor. Not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own these digital asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. See full disclaimer.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.