- 3% origination fee based on the entire value of the loan
- 5% fee on the collected funds would be paid by the real estate developers looking for capital
- Management Salary and expenses (not disclosed)
- ICO Price: $0.21 per token
- ICO Dates:
- Team Based in:
- KYC: Yes
- Lending funds to property developers
- Trading Crypto Currencies
- 20% of profits are reinvested
- Diversify their portfolios beyond cryptocurrencies
- Exposure to lower-risk real estate markets
- Switch funds from crypto-markets to real estate and vice versa
- Crypto markets are volatile
- The LTVs on property can fluctuate
- KIRILL BENSONOFF – Partner
- GUY NEUMANN – Partner
- ALEX SHVAYETSKY – Partner
- KAIRAT KALIEYV – Business Advisor
Q 1 2018
- 75% of quarterly profits
- 5% of net quarterly profits will be used to buy back and burn.
- 12th December 2017: ICO Start
- January 17th 2018: COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS – ADMINISTRATIVE COMPLAIN
- 31st January 2018: ICO: End
- April 7th 2018: KYC Close: KYC process will be formally closed after
- March 19th 2018 Richey May , to perform a review of the funds. The audit will be made public once it’s complete.
Not investment advice. Not financial advice. Consult your financial advisor. Not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own these digital asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. See full disclaimer.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.