- Holding the top 31 cryptocurrencies by marketcap
- Re-balancing once every two months
- CombiCoin keeps betting on the winners by holding the top 31 and selling any coins which drops out of the top 31.
- Holding: Zero fees
- Buying: 3.5%
- Selling: 3.5%
- When the Combicoin is listed on an exchange the buying and selling will be done at market; zero fees
- Ideal as a multi-year holding, because CombiCoin does not charge yearly managment fees.
- Triaconta is registered in the Netherlands
- It is very difficult to determine which cryptocurrencies will be successful, however the best ones
- As of 2nd April 2018 CombiCoin and Tria tokens are not yet listed on exchanges.
- The legal structure of CombiCoin is peculiar. This has been done in order not to fall under the Dutch financial regulator (AFM) rules.
Not investment advice. Not financial advice. Consult your financial advisor. Not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own these digital asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. See full disclaimer.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.