Not investment or financial advice. This is not an endorsement or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own the asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. Do your own research. See full disclaimer.
We receive no direct payments from the mentioned companies. Some links on this page are affiliate links, at no extra cost to you, we may receive commissions when you use them. However, we try our best to keep our articles fair and balanced.
Passive investments in the top 20 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization
- 0.5% a year
- no other charges
Crypto 20 Review
- Strong 20 different currencies in different wallets is a time consuming, and technically challenging task crypto 20 simplifies it
- Crypto funds help the no coiners join the crypto markets easily, with fresh funds.
- A premium is paid over and above the NAV for Crypto 20
- When investing in any crypto funds, the investors do not hold the private keys. The private keys are in control of the fund administrator who has total control over these assets.
- The funds use exchanges such as HitBtc, Bittrex, and Poloniex. If these exchanges shut down at the wrong moment C20 could lose some funds.
Combicoin – top 30 coins by market cap