Passive investments in the top 20 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization
- 0.5% a year
- no other charges
Crypto 20 Review
- Strong 20 different currencies in different wallets is a time consuming, and technically challenging task crypto 20 simplifies it
- Crypto funds help the no coiners join the crypto markets easily, with fresh funds.
- A premium is paid over and above the NAV for Crypto 20
- When investing in any crypto funds, the investors do not hold the private keys. The private keys are in control of the fund administrator who has total control over these assets.
- The funds use exchanges such as HitBtc, Bittrex, and Poloniex. If these exchanges shut down at the wrong moment C20 could lose some funds.
Combicoin – top 30 coins by market cap
Not investment advice. Not financial advice. Consult your financial advisor. Not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own these digital asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. See full disclaimer.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.