Not investment or financial advice. This is not an endorsement or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own the asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. Do your own research. See full disclaimer.
We receive no direct payments from the mentioned companies. Some links on this page are affiliate links, at no extra cost to you, we may receive commissions when you use them. However, we try our best to keep our articles fair and balanced.
None of the mentions below are sponsored, no payment has been done to write about the projects below. This information is for informational and entertainment purposes only. All content on this site is not financial advice. Kindly note, we have a Bias when writing this article, because there are affiliate links below. However, we have made the best effort to provide balanced information.
General news from the passive income world.
See Also crypto passive income news for:
- 22 Cryptos that generate a passive income
- 16 Categories of Crypto passive income
- How to make a passive income on the EOS ecosystem
Side Hustle Crypto Income
- How to start your own Crypto Exchange with Birake.
- The Potential of Passive Income from BitcoinHex
- Earning a share of the trading fees on KuCoin
- Betting and being the house on prediction markets. Augur Weekly reports.
- BitcoinHex by Richard Heart. Passive income from BitcoinHex
- Learn more: What is staking?
- Decred Politeia Update. Token Holders get paid to vote on Decred.
- Tezos Update. Tezos has a baking system which is quite similar to dPos staking.
- How to earn a passive income on Ontology
- IOST is an EOS like a platform which will enable payments to delegates
- IO Coin. Stake 10k IOC & Expect around 1.5 IOC a day in staking + tx fees
- MicroStaking with ETH Lend
- MinexSystem which operate MinexBank has delivered the first credit cards. Minexbank is akin to a crypto central bank.
Staking Tokens in EOS
- Parsl an EOS token is doing monthly airdrops. However, registration on Parsl Reward is needed beforehand.
- eDNA: A Blockchain-Bio Tech company. Withdrawals need to take place weekly, via the claim button on the platform.
- HireVibes: By holding and staking HVT, you can earn daily rewards made from hiring fees. IMPORTANT: HireVibes token needs to be moved to another wallet to be claimed.
Revenue generating coins
- Important Restart Energy update
- InnovaMinex is a blockchain platform that tracks the precious journey metals from their origin to the customers. 25% of the quarterly profit of InnovaMinex will get distributed among INX token holders
- Sia in December 2018 – Draco, Advent of Code, Art Contest
- MasterFlip game for TFL token holders is taking place on the 31/01/19
- NeonExchange is a new breed of exchange. Their native token Nash will entitle the holder for a share of the profits and fees. See Nash Presentation
- How to make arbitrage interest on DaI and DeFi
- Bloqboard has lending markets for BAT, DAI, WETH, ZRX, and REP. Compound is a similar alternative
- Nexo a dividend token, their update a year in review and the year ahead
- Veritaseum lending app VeRent.
- EximChain update
- VeChain a 2018 Reflection and 2019 Outlook
- Matrix AI masternodes are set to be launched in February 2019
- PIVX Dedicated iOS Wallet App and PIVXpress, Jan 8th 2019 and What is PivX going to do next?
- PoCon at Trittium Proof-of-Consumption. Profit from real business.
- Crown has issued a Critical update to v0.12.5.3 and Yanda Partnership
- Syscoin Community Weekly Update #31
- Zcoin Dev Update 7 Jan 2019
- Loki Weekly Dev Update 08/01/2019
- Project RYON from Apollon is live. RYON Demo.
- SmartTalk Radio EP07 – Adam Kokesh and FREEDOM
- Dash Podcast 85 – Feat. Pasta Dash Core Developer & Co-Founder of Dash Boost
- Divi Project Development Update January 4, 2018
- Happy 5th Birthday Dash – Good infographic of all the innovations Dash has brought to the MN space
- Exclusive interview with Ionomy. Passive income from a gaming ECOSystem
- Interview with 2Masternodes an MN Pooling service
- Justin Sun, Tron’s founder, announced that all Tron holders will receive BitTorrent tokens (BTT) in an airdrop.
- SlamGames have an Airdrop on EOS
- BosCore: 100 million will be used to do eco-airdrop 50 million directly airdropped to EOS mainnet accounts and 50 million will be airdropped based on the transaction volumes of DApps.
- 0Byte (Formerly ByteBall) is having a weekly airdrop. To get started simply scan this QR code from your 0byte Wallet.
- Patreos: Airdropping 1,600,000,000 PATR tokens to EOS voters. Whitepaper
Media and Podcasts
- Rumors abound about KWATT not being what it claims to be.
- NodesofValue.com staff are not advisors of any kind.
- All the companies listed above have not paid to be mentioned.
- This is not advice, This site does not provide any buy, sell or hold recommendations of any assets mentioned.
- Do your own research before you invest in anything.
- Your capital is at risk and you can lose it all when investing in ICOs and cryptos.
- Please discuss this with your local financial advisor before you invest.
- Full Disclaimer