This post will be updated throughout the month
General news from the passive income world.
See Also crypto passive income news for:
- 22 Cryptos that generate a passive income
- 16 Categories of Crypto passive income
- How to make a passive income on the EOS ecosystem
Side Hustle Crypto Income
- How to start your own Crypto Exchange with Birake.
- The Potential of Passive Income from BitcoinHex
- Earning a share of the trading fees on KuCoin
- Betting and being the house on prediction markets. Augur Weekly reports.
- BitcoinHex by Richard Heart. Passive income from BitcoinHex
- Learn more: What is staking?
- Decred Politeia Update. Token Holders get paid to vote on Decred.
- Tezos Update. Tezos has a baking system which is quite similar to dPos staking.
- How to earn a passive income on Ontology
- IOST is an EOS like a platform which will enable payments to delegates
- IO Coin. Stake 10k IOC & Expect around 1.5 IOC a day in staking + tx fees
- MicroStaking with ETH Lend
- MinexSystem which operate MinexBank has delivered the first credit cards. Minexbank is akin to a crypto central bank.
Staking Tokens in EOS
- Parsl an EOS token is doing monthly airdrops. However, registration on Parsl Reward is needed beforehand.
- eDNA: A Blockchain-Bio Tech company. Withdrawals need to take place weekly, via the claim button on the platform.
- HireVibes: By holding and staking HVT, you can earn daily rewards made from hiring fees. IMPORTANT: HireVibes token needs to be moved to another wallet to be claimed.
Revenue generating coins
- Important Restart Energy update
- InnovaMinex is a blockchain platform that tracks the precious journey metals from their origin to the customers. 25% of the quarterly profit of InnovaMinex will get distributed among INX token holders
- Sia in December 2018 – Draco, Advent of Code, Art Contest
- MasterFlip game for TFL token holders is taking place on the 31/01/19
- NeonExchange is a new breed of exchange. Their native token Nash will entitle the holder for a share of the profits and fees. See Nash Presentation
- How to make arbitrage interest on DaI and DeFi
- Bloqboard has lending markets for BAT, DAI, WETH, ZRX, and REP. Compound is a similar alternative
- Nexo a dividend token, their update a year in review and the year ahead
- Veritaseum lending app VeRent.
- EximChain update
- VeChain a 2018 Reflection and 2019 Outlook
- Matrix AI masternodes are set to be launched in February 2019
- PIVX Dedicated iOS Wallet App and PIVXpress, Jan 8th 2019 and What is PivX going to do next?
- PoCon at Trittium Proof-of-Consumption. Profit from real business.
- Crown has issued a Critical update to v0.12.5.3 and Yanda Partnership
- Syscoin Community Weekly Update #31
- Zcoin Dev Update 7 Jan 2019
- Loki Weekly Dev Update 08/01/2019
- Project RYON from Apollon is live. RYON Demo.
- SmartTalk Radio EP07 – Adam Kokesh and FREEDOM
- Dash Podcast 85 – Feat. Pasta Dash Core Developer & Co-Founder of Dash Boost
- Divi Project Development Update January 4, 2018
- Happy 5th Birthday Dash – Good infographic of all the innovations Dash has brought to the MN space
- Exclusive interview with Ionomy. Passive income from a gaming ECOSystem
- Interview with 2Masternodes an MN Pooling service
- Justin Sun, Tron’s founder, announced that all Tron holders will receive BitTorrent tokens (BTT) in an airdrop.
- SlamGames have an Airdrop on EOS
- BosCore: 100 million will be used to do eco-airdrop 50 million directly airdropped to EOS mainnet accounts and 50 million will be airdropped based on the transaction volumes of DApps.
- 0Byte (Formerly ByteBall) is having a weekly airdrop. To get started simply scan this QR code from your 0byte Wallet.
- Patreos: Airdropping 1,600,000,000 PATR tokens to EOS voters. Whitepaper
Media and Podcasts
- Rumors abound about KWATT not being what it claims to be.
- NodesofValue.com staff are not advisors of any kind.
- All the companies listed above have not paid to be mentioned.
- This is not advice, This site does not provide any buy, sell or hold recommendations of any assets mentioned.
- Do your own research before you invest in anything.
- Your capital is at risk and you can lose it all when investing in ICOs and cryptos.
- Please discuss this with your local financial advisor before you invest.
- Full Disclaimer