Not investment or financial advice. This is not an endorsement or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own the asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. Do your own research. See full disclaimer.
We receive no direct payments from the mentioned companies. Some links on this page are affiliate links, at no extra cost to you, we may receive commissions when you use them. However, we try our best to keep our articles fair and balanced.
This post will be updated throughout the month.
None of the mentions below are sponsored, no payment has been done to write about the projects below. This information is for informational and entertainment purposes only. All content on this site is not financial advice. Kindly note, we have a Bias when writing this article, because there are affiliate links below. However, we have made the best effort to provide balanced information.
General news from the passive income world.
See Also crypto passive income news for:
Latest News on Hex
- Theta Token
- BTC POP Review
- INDX a Masternode Fund
- Tezos mining with Happy Tezos.
- Stake ICON: Earn passive income from the ICON ecosystem
- What is a Masternode?
Side Hustle Crypto Income
- An easy way to find dividend coins on EOS
- Staking Void, check out this Onessus Staking guide.
- BitcoinHex by Richard Heart.
- Loom is an ETH scaling system, and it also allows staking.
- CoinFund has launched the Grassfed Network which together with Placeholder are creating a staking pool for Decred.
- GetStaker will provide an easy way to stake several coins.
- Diar has an excellent list of staking coins and the total amount staked in each.
- Polkadot staking of DOT will secure over 100 Parachains
- VeChain has issued its financial report.
- Cosmos have a governance proposal to reduce inflation and staking rewards.
- Stakent AMA. Stakenet are creating several staking methods including cloud, wallet cold staking. They also offer Masternode services and will soon be launching a Dex.
- BattleStar Capital a staking service has teamed up with Celcius network.
- Current staking rates
- Decred – 12%
- Tezos – 7.5%
- Loom – 15%
- Cosmos – 21%
- Stakemining on EOS. This allows coin holders to stake their Net or CPU to other accounts in exchange of tokens. You can find a list here: https://stakemine.io. The rewards are miniscule, however, think about this like a fair way to invest in startups at very little cost.
Revenue generating coins
- In 2019 On February 26, June 20, September 20 and December 20 LCS will issue a token which represents a share of the profits done in the preceding period. This will offer a passive income opportunity, and exposure to many cryptos as the dividends will be paid out in the cryptos traded on the platform.
- Dex DnGet 1,000 free EFIN coins simply by executing 10 Easy Trades on the eFIN platform.
- Automatically receive free EFIN coins every month simply by staking TPAY coins.
- BlockFI’s review
- CoinLend Review
- Dharma has released a new lending Dashboard, you can see it on http://statistics.dharma.io, they have announced support for DAI
- Nexo announced interest of 6.5% on stable coins , compounding Daily. Coins accepted: DAI, PAX, USDC, USDT and TUSD.
- BlockFI’s have a crypto account which delivers compound yield. (Celcius does not!)
- Celsius had a Celsius Network Town Hall. There was a lot of their marketing team present.
- BitTrue is currently offering 7.3% interest on XRP and also on USDT
- Stratis Sidechain Masternodes. Stratis masternodes will earn rewards on both the main chain and the side chain.
- Midas has shut down its TomoChain masternodes
- Alqo The management is gone, but the developers are still around. They have announced Beta Release of the exchange.
- A masternode sharing and PoS platform, CryptoHashTank, has been hacked.
- An interview with Birake. Highlight: They aim to have between 30–50 exchanges and list 100 coins in 2019. MN Holders receive both inflation and a share of the fees.
- Birake now has a full trading license
- Horizen Partners With Hot Import Nights, World’s Largest Automotive Event
- Polis have reported issues with their Card.
- TomoChain launched a Dex.
- Syscoin Weekly Update #41. Syscoin is a masternode project with a vision to create a decentralised physical product marketplace.
- Zcoin are upgrading their protocol from Zerocoin to Sigma. This improves the issues with the Trusted Setup, make the pool size smaller and increases security.
- Crown will be at CoinFest Uk April 4th, 5th & 6th 2019
- Crown Core “Jade” v0.13.0 Mandatory Update. This update will switch the blockchain from PoW to PoS
- GRAFT Blockchain Network, which aims at providing an alternative, truly decentralized payment processing network, crosses 600 Supernodes On the Mainnet
- 2,000,000 XDN are needed to run a Node on the Digital Note network
- Safe Haven Inheritance Platform (SHIP), run by Safe Haven a masternode project, has been completed.
- VeChain and Ambrosus are having a go at each other?
- Enigma’s secret masternode reward structure has been unveiled. Only 50 genesis nodes will be allowed to run in the initial stage.
- Phore Lagos Report
- Pivx has released a new wallet.
- ZOS token. Invitation to claim model. Claim on the ZOS Portal
- Patreos: Airdropping 1,600,000,000 PATR tokens to EOS voters. Whitepaper
- pEOS enables private & untraceable transactions on EOS, Claim your PEOS tokens by the 25th of April or lose them forever
- What are Dash LLMQs? These features are what is setting Dash apart from other masternodes as a crypto currency.
- NodesofValue.com staff are not advisors of any kind.
- All the companies listed above have not paid to be mentioned.
- This is not advice, This site does not provide any buy, sell or hold recommendations of any assets mentioned.
- Do your own research before you invest in anything.
- Your capital is at risk and you can lose it all when investing in ICOs and cryptos.
- Please discuss this with your local financial advisor before you invest.
- Full Disclaimer