Not investment or financial advice. This is not an endorsement or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own the asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. Do your own research. See full disclaimer.
We receive no direct payments from the mentioned companies. Some links on this page are affiliate links, at no extra cost to you, we may receive commissions when you use them. However, we try our best to keep our articles fair and balanced.
- Hex Review
- Nash Exchange Review and Passive Income
- How to Earn Crypto By Completing Bounties
- Stratis Masternodes
- 11 best Masternode Hosting services
- Theta Token
- BTC POP Review with Devon Dyrdahl marketing manager of Btcpop
- INDX a Masternode Fund
- Tezos mining with Happy Tezos.
- Stake ICON: Earn passive income from the ICON ecosystem
- Masternode ROI
- What is a Masternode?
- Tezos: Passive income from Baking, Endorsing and Delegating.
- Crypto Passive Income News – January 2019
- Ionomy: Passive income from a gaming ecosystem
- Ontology: Passive Income from staking, network fees, storage fees and foundation bonus
- What is staking?
- 2Masternodes a masternode pooling service
- 23 Cryptos that generate crypto passive income
- Nodexo – Masternode hosting and shared masternode pools
- Vulcano a Proof-of-Stake and Masternode-based cryptocurrency with a focus on geothermal research and development.
- Divi Project: Cryptocurrency Made Easy!
- Particl a crypto project with passive income from staking and decentralized market listing fees
- A deep dive analysis of BlockNet; the bridge between blockchains. Good passive income opportunities.
- Low Cap Masternodes with potential.
- Upcoming masternodes
- Phore masternodes deep dive analysis
- Passive income for the next 50 months with the Odyssey Protocol
- VeChain Masternodes: Analysis of passive income from staking with Nodes, X-Nodes
- Trittium review: Passive income from peer to peer crypto lending.
- Passive Income from Staking cryptocurrencies
- Passive Income from Kowala nodes. The Stable coin.
- Investing in Masternodes: Part 3: Masternode Pools and Shared Masternodes
- Investing in masternodes Part 2: Masternode Scams
Masternodes Curated List
Although in this list we try to provide good projects, by no means this constitutes investment or financial advice or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold.
Dash objective is to become a cryptocurrency for the people. To be used in their everyday purchases. Dash can make instant, private payments online or in-store. It has over 3,800 merchants, Learn more about Dash in our review.
A cryptocurrency focused on privacy. It also has an in wallet Dex.
A cryptocurrency focused on privacy. Learn more about Zcoin masternodes
A cryptocurrency focused on a decentralized market
A project focused on token transfers and interoperability between blockchains. They also have a decentralized exchange.
A gaming platform, which is also hosting other masternodes, shared masternodes a multi-asset exchange.
Community governance, cooperation & growth focused blockchain based currency & a decentralized economy
A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System Built For Business Applications. Their main aim is to build a decentralised marketplace.
Phore Blockchain enables the transfer of value across an accessible, standardized ecosystem that is secure, flexible and scalable. The platform supports a variety of applications and ventures which accord a growing range of capabilities. Analysis of Phore.
Wagerr is a masternode project in the sports betting industry. The system works by paring peers on each side of the bet and holding their funds in Escrow. The masternodes have an ROI of 4.61% (As of 2nd Nov 18). Approximately 50% of the bet fees are destroyed, this will increase the scarcity of the coin, which should have a positive impact o the value. Learn more about: The Wagerr ROI economics.
- Sell also: A list of Upcoming Masternodes
- Sneak Preview: DADI, Walton, Rebellious, BOSCoin, and more
- Low Cap masternodes
- You might also be interested in
Masternodes General List
This is not just another masternode list; this list has been curated to include only specific projects which meet our quality standards. This curation is not investment advice and is not provided under any guarantees.
|Name||Reward Type||Type||Authors interest|
|Smart Cash||Block Reward||Cryptocurrency||Low|
|Pac Coin||Block Reward||Cryptocurrency||Low|
|Crown||Block Reward||dApp platform||Medium|
|Gin||Block Reward||Masternode hosting||Hesitant|
|Masternode Me||MN Hosting (Dash Only)|
|My Node||MN Pooling||Verified Provider|
|Node VPS||MN Hosting|
|Masternode hosting||MN Hosting|
|Node Supply||MN Hosting|
|Node Link||MN Hosting|
|Zed node||MN Hosting|
|Node Hub||MN Hosting||Verified Provider|
|Gin Platform||MN Hosting|
|MN Rank||MN Listings|
|Masternodes Pro||MN Listings|
|Masternodes Online||MN Listings|
|Wire Hive||MN Hosting (Dash, Stratis, Pivx and Zcoin)|
|Node Stop||MN Hosting|
|Node VPS||MN Hosting|