This post will be updated throughout the month
General news from the passive income world.
See Also crypto passive income news for:
Side Hustle Crypto Income
BosCoin will start a rewards program for holders of 10,000 tokens or more.
First XPOS transaction made in Amsterdam Netherlands with PundiX. PundiX are giving regular rewards until 2020
Particl has issued an update. Particl is a staking token whose objective is to create a decentralised marketplace.
It seems that it will be possible to stake IOTA in the future.
Staking Tokens in EOS
- Minex parking rates and algo have changed.
- Parsl an EOS token is doing monthly airdrops. However, registration on Parsl Reward is needed beforehand.
- eDNA: A Blockchain-Bio Tech company. Withdrawals need to take place weekly, via the claim button on the platform.
- HireVibes: By holding and staking HVT, you can earn daily rewards made from hiring fees. IMPORTANT: HireVibes token needs to be moved to another wallet to be claimed.
Revenue generating coins
Polybius Foundation Financial Peace of Mind for the Digital Generation: democratic, accessible, loyal. Management undertakes to transfer 20% of the company distributable profit to the Dividends distribution smart contract on a yearly basis.
Ambrosus is a blockchain-powered IoT network focused on supply chain. Shipnext – “Initially, 20% of the gross revenue from transaction fees on the SHIPNEXT platform will be distributed to token holders. Once the monthly revenue rate reaches $1 million, the revenue share percentage will gradually decrease as outlined in the company’s whitepaper.”
BitMax.io is currently enabled trading fee mining
Symbolic will have an STO in q1 2019; the proceeds will be used to buy cannabis businesses the dividends of which will be distributed to the token holders.
US$912,071.00 Interim Dividend for NEXO Token Holders Approved
Midex, A licensed Crypto to Fiat exchange has been launched in Europe. The token also rewards holders a passive income of 20% of daily commissions turnover, distributed among the token holders’ accounts under the special conditions.
Restart Energy: Progress is being made on the SWAZM blockchain that will be used for the mainnet.
Rialto are releasing a product crypto bundles. This month there will be an update on how the fees from this product will benefit the token holders.
Triaconta is back on track with their Crypto Fund!
Power Ledger will sell shares in renewable energy assets. A new token will be used – AGE. many thought that POWR tokens will be used to buy these renewable energy passive income assets.
Compound a crypto lending platform have upgraded their UX
Interest on Crypto it is now possible to lend your crypto on
- via CoinLend
Lending on Celsius app LTC, XRP, ETH, BHC, OMG,BTC, ADA, XLM, NEO between APR 3% to 4%
Now Possible to lease your Decentraland Property
Monarch Wallet: 50% of merchant transaction fees are distributed weekly to Monarch Security Token holders Weekly
- 3d Coin : Project Districts, A large economical perspective
- $PAC goes to Venezuela
- VeChain now tracking Japanese Tea products
- VeChain Foundation has tokenized the Status of VeChainThor Nodes including Economic Nodes and Economic X Nodes into VIP181 tokens.
- PivXpress update
- StakeBase.com – the first crypto exchange allowing automatic proof-of-stake and masternode rewards on the deposited coins.
- Dec 5th Monthly Community Update from Horizen see also the article Strategic Actions For Horizen, From Executive Advisor And Co-Founder – Rolf Versluis
- Phore Blockchain Enters Partnership Collaboration With World Mobile Telecom
- SmartCash Update Nov 28, 2018
- SmartCash Radio Update #3
- Between Blocks Masternodes Awards – 2019 Edition!
- Fees announced for Mansternode hosting on Trittium and Trittium update Dec 4 to Dec 9
- Trittium – Weekly Report #15 November 19 to December 4
- Ionomy is now trading SLX and hosting Slate masternodes
- Blocknet rounds off the year with another Blockchain gamechanger — a decentralized lite multi-wallet
- A curated list of Masternodes, Masternode services and Masternode analysis updated.
- A curated list of Upcoming Masternodes
- PirlGuard — Innovative Solution against 51% Attacks
- Syscoin Update, Dec 6 2018
- SysCoin Update Nov 28, 2018
- Zcoin Update Nov, 28 2018
- Zcoin becomes a gold lable project on Binance.
- Apollon introduced an innovative masternode hosting system. Faster, Better, Cheaper, More Scalable. Project Ryon: Deploys your nodes in seconds and pushes daemon updates to them automatically
- Play EOS KNights and sell the collected and crafted items.
- PandaFun win EOS, trade marketplace items and earn dividends
- SpotToken is doing an Airdrop
- Telos is a sister chain for EOS, see a comparison here, if the same EOS ethos Telos holder can expect Airdrops.
- TookTook.io airdrop. Snapshot November 29th 18.
- EOS Cadeos.io Airdrop on Dec 20th snapshot on Dec 1st
- EOS Worbli Claim instructions and Worbli is Live
- EOS Trybe Dec 11th airdrop, the airdrop will be based on the funds you have in your account.
- The EOS Toolkit offers several free Airgrabs
- Parcel, an EOS project, will airdrop SEED for the next 12 months. Registration needed.
- Worli KYC is ongoing on their platform. The website also has a function to check airdrop balances.
- Eos Cafe airdrop snapshot Dec 1st 2018, airdrop Dec 25th 2018.
- Cadeos.io snapshot Dec 1st 2018, Airdrop Dec 20th 2018.
EOS Staking / Profit Sharing.
EOSBet acquires Master Gambling License; becomes first on-chain blockchain casino
Staking these coins earns you a share of their revenue.
- BetDice, 100% of house profit is distributed to BET token holders. Supply 8,800,000,000 DICE
- Yum Games 50% dividend share with token holders. Supply 10,000,000,000 YUM
- Eos Win Dividends can be claimed every 6 days’ in a window of 24 hours. Supply 100,000,000 LUCKY
- EosPoker 80% of revenues shared with token holders. Supply 10,000,000 POKER
- Endless dice Profit sharing of 40%, which needs to be claimed every 24 hours. Supply 1,000,000,000 ET
- Lucky with Me 50% of profits are shared with token holders. Supply 10,000,000,000 ROLL
- EOS Lelego 100% of revenues distributed with token holders. Supply 1,000,000,000 LLG
- EOSTiger 50% of revenues shared with token holders. Supply 7,500,000,000 TGC
- Big Game Supply 1,000,000,000 BG
- EosRoyale Supply 4,000,000,000 ROY
- EOS Luck
Free Lottery tickets
Media and Podcasts
- Stake and Nodes podcast, Discussion with Dan Popescu on the history of precious metals Bitcoin digital gold.
- NodesofValue.com staff are not advisors of any kind.
- All the companies listed above have not paid to be mentioned.
- This is not advice, This site does not provide any buy, sell or hold recommendations of any assets mentioned.
- Do your own research before you invest in anything.
- Your capital is at risk and you can lose it all when investing in ICOs and cryptos.
- Please discuss this with your local financial advisor before you invest.
- Full Disclaimer
Not investment advice. Not financial advice. Consult your financial advisor. Not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own these digital asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. See full disclaimer.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.