None of the mentions below are sponsored, no payment has been done to write about the projects below. This information is for informational and entertainment purposes only. All content on this site is not financial advice. Kindly note, we have a Bias when writing this article, because there are affiliate links below. However, we have made the best effort to provide balanced information.
General news from the passive income world.
See Also: Passive Income News October 2018
Side Hustle Crypto Income
Steempress can now be integrated into any WordPress blog allowing users to upvote and comment. Both the authors and the commentators have an easy way to earn STEEM.
Write and earn crypto tokens! Share your passion on a subject and receive a payment in crypto. Here you can both become an authority in your passion and earn a side hustle. This is a good way to test the waters before taking your side Hustle idea further. Two good platforms for incentivised online publishing are Trybe and Minds
BitTube is a video platform without ads. It has a cryptocurrency ecosystem, both publishers and the viewers are rewarded based on airtime. BitTube uses IPFS which his a censorship-resistant system. Create videos and earn TUBE coin. Learn more about publishing Videos as a side Hustle.
Participate in social surveys and earn EOS
BosCoin will start a rewards program for holders of 10,000 tokens or more.
First XPOS transaction made in Amsterdam Netherlands with PundiX. PundiX are giving regular rewards until 2020
Particl has issued an update. Particl is a staking token whose objective is to create a decentralized marketplace.
It seems that it will be possible to stake IOTA in the future.
Staking Tokens in EOS
- Horus Pay:
- Karma: A social reward system
- eDNA: A Blockchain-Bio Tech company. Withdrawals need to take place weekly
- HireVibes: By holding and staking HVT, you can earn daily rewards made from hiring fees. IMPORTANT: HireVibes token needs to be moved to another wallet to be yourse as they will be reclaimed if this is not done!
Revenue generating coins
Restart Energy: Progress is being made on the SWAZM blockchain that will be used for the mainnet.
Rialto are releasing a product crypto bundles. This month there will be an update on how the fees from this product will benefit the token holders.
Triaconta is back on track with their Crypto Fund!
Power Ledger will sell shares in renewable energy assets. A new token will be used – AGE. many thought that POWR tokens will be used to buy these renewable energy passive income assets.
Compound a crypto lending platform have upgraded their UX
It is now possible to lend ETH to finance Decentraland Parcels / Mortgages, Decentrland did have a shaky start.
Interest on Crypto it is now possible to lend your crypto on
- via CoinLend
Lending on Celsius app LTC, XRP, ETH, BHC, OMG,BTC, ADA, XLM, NEO between APR 3% to 4%
Now Possible to lease your Decentraland Property
Monarch Wallet: 50% of merchant transaction fees are distributed weekly to Monarch Security Token holders Weekly
Avatar Island, the return of something like second life, this time working on EOS. Potentially will be some interesting passive income opportunities.
- Zcoin MTP Hardfork
- BlockNet Update
- A curated list of Masternodes, Masternode services and Masternode analysis updated.
- A curated list of Upcoming Masternodes
- Twist master nodes will be live in 2019
- Crown block rewards half halved!
- Phore released a new Core Wallet and are now listed on the Ternion Exchange
- It seems Stratis are ramping up their commits on GitHub.
- Dash core dev leaves DashCore to build Dash dApps
- Trittium – Weekly Report #13
- Dash Core Group Inc. Q3 2018 Summary Call
- Zcoin Update 9 November 2018
- SysCoin new Roadmap
- Levon Petrosyan joins Zcoin as a developer
- MonetaryUnit has created CryptoFeed.io, an improved clone of coinmarketcap.com
- ALQO’s posted a Liberio update.
- Play EOS KNights and sell the collected and crafted items.
- PandaFun win EOS, trade marketplace items and earn dividends
- XLM Airdrop the first batch taking place on the week of 5th November on Blockchain.com
- EOS Cadeos.io Airdrop on Dec 20th snapshot on Dec 1st
- EOS Hirevibes snapshot Nov 4th Airdrop Nov 5th
- EOS Worbli Claim instructions and Worbli is Live
- EOS Trybe Dec 11th airdrop, the airdrop will be based on the funds you have in your account.
- The EOS Toolkit offers several free Airgrabs
- ETA airdrop and 900000 ETA to Give Away
- Parsl, an EOS project, will airdrop SEED for the next 12 months
- EOSDaq Exchange, airdrops for top traders
- Worbli tokens are available on ChainRift, Worbli is a EOS sister chain, it is said that there will be Airdrops on this chain.
- Havven to Distribute 50 Million HAVeos Tokens to HAVeth Holders
- Eos Cafe airdrop snapshot Dec 1st 2018, airdrop Dec 25th 2018.
- Cadeos.io snapshot Dec 1st 2018, Airdrop Dec 20th 2018.
EOS Staking / Profit Sharing.
Staking these coins earns you a share of their revenue.
- BetDice, 100% of house profit is distributed to BET token holders. Supply 8,800,000,000 DICE
- Yum Games 50% dividend share with token holders. Supply 10,000,000,000 YUM
- Eos Win Dividends can be claimed every 6 days’ in a window of 24 hours. Supply 100,000,000 LUCKY
- EosPoker 80% of revenues shared with token holders. Supply 10,000,000 POKER
- Endless dice Profit sharing of 40%, which needs to be claimed every 24 hours. Supply 1,000,000,000 ET
- Lucky with Me 50% of profits are shared with token holders. Supply 10,000,000,000 ROLL
- EOS Lelego 100% of revenues distributed with token holders. Supply 1,000,000,000 LLG
- EOSTiger 50% of revenues shared with token holders. Supply 7,500,000,000 TGC
- Big Game Supply 1,000,000,000 BG
- EosRoyale Supply 4,000,000,000 ROY
- EOS Luck
Free Lottery tickets
An advertising platform ideal for side hustles Oyster is a state of complete chaos.
VeChain Conspiracy theories or fact?
Not investment advice. Not financial advice. Consult your financial advisor. Not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own these digital asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. See full disclaimer.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.