Kowala’s objective is to create a stable coin. The objective is for 1 kUSD – $1
- Source: Derivation of the Tendermint protocol and heavily modified of the ETH code base
- Dual token Own Blockchain
- kUSD – The Stable coin only $10,000 will be premined, these are scheduled for destruction later.
- mUSD – Minting coins total coins – 1,073,741,824 All pre-mined – (Sold in the ICO, I guess?)
- Speed: Block time less than 1 second. Block times at 7,000 TPS
- POW: Nodes require low computational requirements can run on AWS.
- Fees: Less than a penny
- Mainnet launch: Q3 of 2018
How to make a passive income from Kowala masternodes?
- Mining for mUSD by staking then in a node. 30,000 coins are needed to create a Kowala masternode. These will generate kUSD. The block reward is variable. The amount depends on the price of kUSD. If the stable coin is below or above the $1 then the block reward will be adjusted in order to stimulate the market to keep the value at $1. Another mechanism is to freeze kUSD taking it out of the circulation. Collateral is not locked to create the stable coin unlike Maker.dao
- Fees from transactions will be shared among the miners.
- According to Kowala if the market cap goes up to 3 billion the expected returns are of 83 kUSD per month.
- Read more: Tokenomics of Crypto Passive Income
- Dash (While Dash is not a stable currency it is being used as an alternative to the local and USD in Venezuela)
How to get kUSD?
There has been a sale of a pre-Sale and no ICO has been announced as of the time of publication.
More information: kowala.tech
Not investment advice. Not financial advice. Consult your financial advisor. Not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own these digital asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. See full disclaimer.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.