Not investment or financial advice. This is not an endorsement or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. The staff of this site may own the asset/s mentioned on this page. Investing is risky and you may lose all your capital. Do your own research. See full disclaimer.
We receive no direct payments from the mentioned companies. Some links on this page are affiliate links, at no extra cost to you, we may receive commissions when you use them. However, we try our best to keep our articles fair and balanced.
True Flip is a lottery system which shares its profits with the TFL token holders through a special TFL token holder lottery.
- True Flip as such does not give out dividends. A portion of the profits of TrueFlip is deposited in a special pot which is used ni the master flip lottery. Only token holders can take part in MasterFlip. For every 100 TFL tokens owned, one can get a MasterFlip coupon for free.
- There are four types of coupons each with a special risk/reward ration. Some coupons have a winning ration of 99% but no multiples. Other have a winning ratio of 25% but a multiplier of 1.25%
TrueFlip Analysis and Review
- True Flip is a licensed gambling operation in CostaRica. Licenses in other jurisdiction is also being worked upon.
- The team is expanding the business operations with new games and new markets.
The main pot for FlipStar is around 400 BTC which is large enough to attract punters to the bets.
- Strong Team.
- MasterFlip bot is around 8 BTC at the time of writing.
- MasterFlip lottery has given out several dividends.
- The lottery has a provable fairness system, currently certification procedure for the random number generator system.
- Working on offline ventures.
- TrueFlip is developing a new game “World of TrueFlip” which uses a new token called FlipCoin in the game itself. FlipCoin will not be withdrawn from the TrueFlip.
- The crypto lottery space is competitive and is getting even more so.
- The withdrawal fee on TrueFlip is 0.011 BTC. They do this to entice those with BTC on the platform to gamble it away. What this means in practice is that if you have 1000 tickets and participate in the lottery with the safest bet you earn xxx. Good. The catch is that you need to pay 0.001 as a withdrawal fee! This means that you need to have a significant number of TFL tokens (10,000 plus) such that the withdrawal fee becomes reasonable. The other solution is to participate in multiple TFL token lotteries before withdrawing.
- There are jurisdictions which do not allow their residents to gamble on platforms which have not been licensed locally.
More information visit: https://trueflip.io/